Friday, December 5, 2008

Ever have one of those days???

Sometimes things just don't seem to go my way. Ever have one of those days? That is exactly how today is. I got home from work this morning (I work midnights) and slept for a few hours them woke up and started finishing up my fun filled Friday card. It's a pretty cute card. So after that was all done I set it up for pictures. I went to grab my camera, not there! So I tore my house apart looking every where for this camera. Finally it hits me! (hand slaps forehead) I borrowed it to my girlfriend who took her nieces to Chicago for Thanksgiving. She doesn't have a camera and I really thought she should get some pictures. So I will see her Sunday and hopefully she will bring it to work. Sorry no post until then. Wow I feel like a real basket case this week! Now I think I will work on some of my Christmas cards - sorry I can't share them with you yet:)

Happy crafting and hope you have a productive day!
Kimmy

No comments: