Sunday, July 27, 2008

Winner of the challenge me blog candy

I would like to congratulate Jan on wining the "challenge me blog candy". Jen picked from the challenges posted in the comments and decided she wanted to see me make a pocket card. Make sure you stop in Friday to see my pocket card and check out Jen's blog to see what I picked for her challenge. Also remember I will be picking a winner for my monthly blog candy on the 31st.

Jan I will contact you for your information in a few days when I get back from vacation so I can send you your goodies.

I would like to apologize for my lack of posting. My DH and I went on vacation to see my parents for a week. I got so busy with work and getting things done before we left I totally forgot to tell everyone I would be MIA. We aer having a wonderful time. The weather is gorgeous and it's so relaxing here. We spent all day yesterday on the Mississippi river. Oh what fun! I will have to post some pictures when we get home.

Congrats again to Jan!

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: