Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!

Yesterday, I was tagged by my friend Jen.

Here are the rules...Each player answers questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers.
**********************************************
What were you doing Ten Years Ago?
I was teaching Kickboxing classes and working part time at the local gym between college classes. I was going to school for engineering at Lawrence Tech University.
Five Things On Today's "To Do" List ...
1. Laundry
2. Grocery Shopping
3. Go to the Pet Store
4. Polish Festival, but it’s raining so we might skip it
5. Get some paper crafting done (if I’m lucky)
I'm addicted to... paper crafting, stamping, my computer, blogging, sweets.
Things I Would Do IfI Were a Millionaire...
Pay off our debt, help out family and close friends, quit work, and maybe open a stamping store.
Places I have Lived:
Roseville, MI
Macomb, MI
Go check them out! I am tagging:
Have fun reading & playing!
Kimmy

2 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Wow, it is so neat to read about your past. Engineering school? I want to talk about that interesting bit of information. My family is Polish and my cousin used to dance in the Polish festival while growing up. Her mom sewed all her gorgeous outfits. Hey, Sarah is dating someone who was born in Poland. Small world, eh?

Kristine said...

Thanks for the tag! :) It's been so long since I've done one, so I was excited to get one-- I posted it today on my blog. Have a super weekend!!