Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blog candy!!!

Here's what the winner will receive :


After reading through this book (since I won a copy on a blog hop) I decided I would order one as my blog candy prize. I haven't tried anything out of the book yet, but it is so full of wonderful information! You have a couple chances to win too:) I will draw a winner using Random.org on Saturday April 9th so you have until 11:59 PM (EST) Friday, April 8th to leave a comment on this post. For this comment to count you have to suggest a challenge for me to try. It can be anything a recipe, color combo, new technique whatever you think.

For a second entry please share this post with your friends via your blog or whatever other way you think of. Just post a comment stating you have done so. 
Good luck and I am sure the winner will be very happy! 

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How AWESOME are you, Kimmy!!!!! I would love a chance to own this- it is on my wish list :)

Anonymous said...

PS- I think you should try a card a color combo of yellows and grays!

Beth Norman said...

Here's a biggy: I challenge you to create 2 techniques from this book by May 1st.

Dee in N.H. said...

That looks like an awesome book! I like what Beth said! The challenge to be to try something in the book and show us how it goes.