Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fun-Filled Friday announcement

It's Sunday again. So here is this weeks FFF challenge announcement. Jen is having us make Easter Cards. This should be fun I have some cute Easter stamps.

For those of you who don't know what Fun-Filled Fridays are. Jen and I take turns giving each other a challenge every week. We post the challenges on our blogs on Sundays and then what we made for that challenge on Friday. Feel free to play along we always like to see what other people come up with too. Also if you have any challenge ideas I would love to hear them.

Well tonight is my first night back to work for the week. So I am going to spend the rest of the day finishing up my house cleaning and what ever other things I put off all weekend.

Happy Crafting,
Kimmy

No comments: