Friday, July 3, 2009

Update on me

I thought it was about time for an update. I have some good news - tomorrow there will be a project on my blog!!!! I signed up for the SNR/Card Universe blog hop a while back and forced myself to make something for it. It took a while but I was happy with the outcome. So make sure you stop in tomorrow and check it out. I'm hoping it will be the begining of my come back;).

On the health issues I'm still not fixed. Monday I am having my first epidural injection and I'm pretty nervous. I have heard mostly positive reviews from people so that makes me a little optimistic. I guess my biggest worry is what if the injections don't work? I know I shouldn't think about that yet but I can't help it. I have already been off of work for 2 months. My time is slowly running out. So I am crossing my fingers these injections do the trick and I can get back to my normal way of life. I know I am extremely blessed and keep trying to think about all the good things. I have such wonderful friends who send me cards, emails, even make us dinner and just call to see how I'm doing. My hubby is having ankle surgery next week so I hope we are able to take care of each other - ha ha ha.

Don't forget to check out the blog hop tomorrow. And thanks for following my blog despite my lack of activity.

Happy crafting,
Kimmy

2 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that everything goes well with the injection & that you find some much needed relief! Looking forward to seeing your post tomorrow! Hugs!

Beth Norman said...

Sending you get well wishes with lots of hug and kisses.